Sales | Full-Time| Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire| On-Site
Location: Stokenchurch, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. On-Site
Salary: Competitive based on experience (plus monthly and annual bonuses based on personal and company performance).
SportsCover Direct has expanded into the UK’s largest online specialist sports insurance provider, supplying insurance to thousands of sports enthusiasts a year. We are recognised as a leading supplier of sports insurance products and have built up an admirable reputation within the wider market.
Its sister brand, Protectivity, is a trusted provider of specialist insurance in a range of SME markets as well as Events. We cover thousands of individuals and organisations across the UK, offering a complete range of tailored insurance products to protect our customers against unforeseen events.
Both brands are in an exciting phase of rapid growth. We have an expanding, dynamic team and are driving ambitious goals for the future.
About The Role:
Reporting to the Sales Operation Manager, the Sales Executive will be responsible for providing comprehensive sales and administration support. The role will include customer liaison, quoting and selling insurance policies along with various other administration duties.
The successful candidate will receive training and support. The company offers opportunities for progression and the chance to study NVQ’s and Insurance related qualifications via the Chartered Institute of Insurance (CII). We are also happy to consider taking on an apprentice for this vacancy, who will be enrolled on an insurance related course (20% study time during working hours) and will receive on the job training.
- Dealing with customers by telephone and advising them of the various insurance policies that are available.
- Completing insurance applications on behalf of customers ensuring all key information is recorded with accuracy.
- Updating internal systems with sales information.
- Producing necessary documentation for new insurance policies.
- Maintaining various customer records and handle policy renewals.
- Responding to email and telephone enquires generated from the website.
- Performing further business projects upon request of the Sales Operations Manager.
- The ability to deliver outstanding customer service
- Good telephone manner
- Competencies in Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to learn processes quickly
- An interest in Sport is desirable
What you’ll get:
- 20 days holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day for each full holiday calendar period worked, up to a maximum of 25 days
- Your birthday off as holiday
- Monthly and annual bonus schemes
- Annual career development plans to allow you to progress and grow within the company
- Opportunities to study for relevant qualifications
- A fun and social working environment
- Peoples Pension Scheme
- Free eye tests
- Fresh fruit
- Free tea, coffee and squash
We give you plenty of opportunities to define your own career path based on what you enjoy and playing to your strengths.