SportsCover Direct photo competition terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to SportsCover Direct’s photo competition to win a GoPro Hero Session HD Camcorder. By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
The competition will be run by: SportsCover Direct Limited, whose registered office is at Belmont House, High Street, Lane End, High Wycombe, Bucks HP14 3ER.
– All competition entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or over. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
– The competition is in no way associated with, administered by or endorsed by Facebook or Instagram. All entrants agree to a complete release of Instagram and Facebook with regards to this competition.
– To enter you must be post your sporty holiday photos to Instagram or Facebook and include the hashtag #SCDsnaps.
– By posting your photos using the appropriate hashtag you will be entered into the competition to win a GoPro HERO Session Full HD camcorder (£149.99 RRP).
– The competition will run from the time the message is posted on the official SportsCover Direct Instagram page (sportscoverdirect) on Thursday 6th July 2017 to 09:30 GMT on Friday 29th September 2017. Photos posted after this time will not count.
– SportsCover Direct will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering the competition all entrants consent to the use of their personal data with SportsCover Direct for the purpose of the administration of the competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entries will be re-posted on SportsCover Direct’s Instagram account and will be credited to the original poster.
By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and, to the extent that such entry makes use of any third-party materials, that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep SportsCover Direct harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to SportsCover Direct a perpetual, royalty-free, non-entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
– A shortlist of three photos will be chosen by the SportsCover Direct marketing team within 48 hours of the closing date and entered into a poll to determine the winning photo. Links to the poll will be posted on SportsCover Direct’s blog page, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
– The poll will run from 10am on Tuesday 4th October 2017 until 10am on Monday 16th October 2017, with the competition winner being the photo with the most votes at the time of closing.
– The winner will be notified via Instagram or Facebook, whichever platform they entered via, within 48 hours of the competition closing date. The decision is final. If no response is received from the winner after 48 hours of the contact, the photo that received the second highest number of votes will be declared the winner and the owner will be contacted.
– The winner agrees to their name and any related comments being used in future marketing material by SportsCover Direct.
– The competition prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative will be offered.
– SportsCover Direct aims to deliver the prize within 7 working days of the winner confirming acceptance of the prize via email. However if it is undelivered and returned to us by the courier we reserve the right to refuse to resend the prize.
– SportsCover Direct accepts no liability for any injury or damage caused as a result of participation in this competition.
– SportsCover Direct reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions or cancel the competition at any time.
– Employees of SportsCover Direct or any associated company of SportsDirect Ltd and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families i.e. prize sponsors, newsagents, wholesalers & their agents are not eligible to enter the Competition.
These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.