Call us on 01494 484800
There’s nothing quite like enjoying some sport on your travels, but how does getting rewarded for doing just that sound?
With our November competition you could bag a £100 Amazon voucher just by sharing your sporty snaps with us.
All you have to do to enter is head over to our Facebook or Twitter page, ‘Like’ or ‘Follow’ SportsCover Direct and tag us in the best photo of you getting stuck into some sport. At the end of the month we will then pick our favourite picture from all the entries to decide the winner.
The lucky winner will be notified on December 1st and the voucher will be winging its way to them just in time for a spot of Christmas shopping. What’s more, you could see your photos used in SportsCover Direct marketing in the future!
1. By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
2. The competition will be run by: SportsCover Direct, Belmont House, High Street, Lane End, High Wycombe, Bucks HP14 3ER.
3. All competition entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or over.
4. The competition is in no way associated with, administered by or endorsed by Twitter or Facebook. All entrants agree to a complete release of Twitter with regards to this competition.
5. To enter you must tag SportsCover Direct in your photo of yourself taking part in sporting activity.
6. Entries must be made via SportsCover Direct’s Twitter and Facebook pages.
7. All entrants must either ‘Like’ SportsCover Direct on Facebook or ‘Follow’ @SportsCoverDrct on Twitter.
8. All entrants agree that SportsCover Direct are permitted to use any photo submitted for marketing purposes at any later date for no charge.
9. Only one entry can be made per person. The use of multiple accounts to enter is not permitted and will result in disqualification.
10. The competition will run from the time the tweet is posted on the official SportsCover Direct twitter page (@SportsCoverDrct) on the 02/11/2016 to midnight GMT on the 30/11/2016. Entries after this time will not be counted.
11. By entering the competition all entrants agree to share their data with SportsCover Direct. No information will be shared with Twitter or Facebook.
12. The winner will be chosen by the SportsCover Direct marketing team and notified via direct message within 48 hours of the competition closing date. If no response is received after 48 hours of the sending of this email, another winner will be selected and contacted.
13. The winner agrees to their name and any related comments being used in future marketing material by SportsCover Direct.
14. The competition prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative will be offered.
15. We will aim to deliver the prize within 7 working days of the winner confirming acceptance of the prize via email.
16. SportsCover Direct will make every effort to deliver the prize. However, if it is undelivered and returned to us by the courier we reserve the right to refuse to resend the prize.
17. SportsCover Direct accepts no liability for any injury or damage caused as a result of participation in this competition.
18. SportsCover Direct reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions or cancel the competition at any time.
19. Employees of SportsCover Direct or any associated company of SportscoverDirect Ltd and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families i.e. prize sponsors, newsagents, wholesalers & their agents are not eligible to enter the Competition.